This page shows the updaters of our xtra products.
WebViewer Xtra version 1.5 released.
- "Save()" and "SaveAs()" sprite methods added.
- In NewWindow2 event handler, URL and target name of the new page are
- In some case Navigate() sprite method did not use its target name argument.
- When the sprite was hidden by Hide() sprite method, you couldn't resize
WebViewer Xtra version 1.4 released.
- MacOSX 10.4 Tiger supported.
- "version" cast member property added. You can check the version of WebViewer Xtra in run-time.
- "hideOnStart" cast member property added. You can control initial visibility of WebViewer sprite.
- "cancelNavigation" property added for canceling navigations. Now you can't control the navigations in the return value of BeforeNavigate2 and FileDownload handlers. Notice: It breaks the backward compatibility!!
- "cancelNewWindow" property added for canceling to open a new browser window. Now you can't control it in the return value of NewWindow2 handler. Notice: It breaks the backward compatibility!!
- Some minor bugs including behavior attachment problems were fixed.
WebViewer Xtra version 1.3 released.
- "Register()" method changed as a cast member method.
- "scrollWidth", "scrollHeight", "scrollLeft", "scrollTop" properties added
for implementing own scroll bars.
- In some DirectorMX2004 Projector environment, WebViewer was hided by
the projector. (Macintosh)
WebViewer Xtra version 1.2 released.
- "Show()" and "Hide()" sprite methods added.
- "available" cast member property works correctly. (Windows)
- "html" sprite property can receive a long text string value.
WebViewer Xtra version 1.1
- Local path (ex. the moviePath & "test.html")
- "baseURL" sprite property added. (Macintosh)
- "blend" sprite property works correctly. (Macintosh)
- 1-pixel black border removed.
- "mailto:" link works correctly.